11.01.2013

Christmas

It's only the first of November, but I am already thinking about Christmas. 
 Christmas happens early in retail.... A Corner Cottage has their Christmas Open House the first weekend of November. So over Fall Break Lora, Henry, Mom, Jamie and me set up our little booth space for Christmas.

Come check it out!!

This year, Christmas has a whole new meaning...
This year, Christmas will be different from any I have had in my life...
This year, I will be a MOM!
Evan and I will have a family! So exciting and hard to even comprehend.
This year, the first weekend in November doesn't just signify the start of Christmas buying and decorating, this year the first weekend in November means we have exactly 1 month before the arrival of Baby Frey. 
WOW! Let the countdown begin!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am so excited I can barely stand it!!! Can't wait for my nephew to get here!!! Just wish our maternity leaves overlapped a little!!!

    ReplyDelete